We’re expanding our small but exceptional team
at Athletica. The purpose of Athletica
is to apply the evolving HIIT Science principles for athletes and coaches using advances in modern technology. Our key business, throughout both HIIT Science
and Athletica, is the development and application of training intelligence
This position reports to our lead developer/CTO. The purpose of the role is to contribute to the development of the web-based infrastructure servicing athlete and coach members.
- Full stack Web developer
- PHP (7+) and associated frameworks (preferably Laravel)
- Experience writing and consuming REST API’s
- Vue.js (or similar JS frameworks)
- Ability to prioritise and work by yourself for periods
- Ability to think laterally and question (and contribute to) specifications if you have ideas or don’t understand something
You’d move to the top of our list if you also have any of the following skills, knowledge or experience:
- VM/Container knowledge
- Interest or (even basic) knowledge of other languages (Python, Kotlin, Java)
- An interest or experience in sports science, health and well-being, data science, statistics and algorithms
Junior to intermediate level considered with the right attitude. Small team where you will have anonymity (if you want it!). Your work will be valued, your voice will be heard, and you will be supported and contribute daily to the development of Athletica. This is a remote position that you will be able to perform from anywhere in the world that has good internet connection, with flexible working hours, while sometimes having conference calls or one-to-one calls with team members in different time zones.
Athletica Inc. is a USA-based company. Six month contract, with the possibility to extend, full-time or part-time to be discussed, and salary will be at the mid-market level
Interested in applying? Send your CV and cover letter, outlining how you meet the skills, knowledge and experience of the position desired to [email protected]
before Dec 15th, 2021.